FLRACEP REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
FUNDING OPPORTUNITY NUMBER: FLRACEP-2019-01.5
FLRACEP RFP III.5 – Facilitating Development of a Standardized Mapping Framework
The Florida RESTORE Act Centers of Excellence Program is issuing a Request for Proposals to establish a (single) West Florida Shelf Standardized Mapping Framework Center of Excellence. The selected Center of Excellence will facilitate a collaborative effort to develop a framework for aggregating benthic habitat data on the West Florida Shelf.
Timeline: 24-36 months*
One possible CoE award
*note that the successful applicant could be eligible for up to ten additional years of funding to implement the framework in the Gulf of Mexico, depending on Program Management Team approval, satisfactory completion of the initial scope of work, available funding, and other factors
Available funding: $350,000
- RFP III.5 Release date: November 12, 2019
- Informational webinar: November 19, 2019, 3-4pm (details below)
- LOIs are due December 11, 2019 at 5pm eastern time
- LOI feedback will be sent by December 16, 2019 and consist of: Encouraged, Highly Encouraged, or Discouraged from submitting a full proposal
- Any applicant submitting a LOI may submit a full proposal, regardless of the feedback received
- Full proposals are due February 10, 2020 at 5pm eastern time
- SRP review February 10-Feb 21, 2020
- PMT review February 10-Feb 28, 2020
- PMT decision early March 2020
To build a process for and get community agreement on a framework to support effective and dynamic aggregation of current and future benthic mapping data.
Full Request For Proposals Text: (link to pdf)
November 19, 2019: 3-4pm
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112
Access Code: 401-401-541
RFP III.5 Information
- FLRACEP RFP III.5 Funding Application Information
- Revised FLRACEP Rules and Policies_2019
- FLRACEP Sample Annual Budget Form
- FLRACEP Standard Terms and Conditions
- Environmental Checklist
- Paid Participant Conflict of Interest Form
- Quarterly Report Invoice Template